Dyslexia Matters is a small organisation offering training in the area of dyslexia for a whole range of people, including families, work places, teaching assistants, teachers, Special Needs Coordinators, and senior managers in a variety of settings,
Our mission is to help people with specific learning differences and those who work with them. When you train with us you will experience a warm and supportive learning environment and receive generous assessor input while gaining up to date, practical knowledge and access to online resources, placing you at the cutting edge of Dyslexia. We offer a range of interactive online and blended learning training options, led by Julia and Liz, the directors of Dyslexia Matters
To optomise integrated systems such as FreeAgent, Capsule (CRM) and Mailchimp.
The role requires the ability to understand what is needed to make a website functional with a shop facility and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
• Presenting initial design and development ideas
• Coding efficient and optimised websites using a variety of software and languages
• Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
• Search engine optimisation (technical and content based)
• Updating websites with content using e.g. Joomla
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in developing and designing for the web, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of content as directed
Quality assurance and proof reading
Content management and integration
Testing and implementation of website
Skills /Abilities/ Competencies
Microsoft and Google packages
Has good attention to detail
Good understanding of programming tools