Personal Care Regulatory Ltd is a regulatory service company specialised in consumer products (FMCG) and based in Cambridge but also with an office in Dublin.. Since 2011, we have helped many brands from multinational to small start-ups to launch their products on the market and assured their compliance with the EU/UK cosmetic regulation.
We would like to revamp the design of our website www.personalcareregulatory.eu and need some help with new fresh content and designing new marketing materials. The current website has been built on a WordPress template and we are happy to continue using WordPress.
Role & Duties
The role requires the ability to understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
• Presenting initial design and development ideas
• Coding efficient and optimised websites using a variety of software and languages
• Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
• Search engine optimisation (technical and content based)
• Updating websites with content, specifically utilising the Wordpress platform.
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in developing and designing for the web, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of content as directed
• Design new marketing materials which complement the website. Graduate Degree Computer Science, Data Science and Information Systems Digital Marketing Graphic Design Desirable Knowledge Using Word Press Adobe graphic design software Personal Attributes
• Positive learning attitude.
• The ability to work independently and to take the initiative to solve problems and deal with issues whilst recognising boundaries.
• Ability to liaise with people at all levels in an effective and professional manner.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Approach tasks in a systematic and organised way and adapt quickly to change.
• Problem Solving: Looks into tasks to determine root causes; is open-minded in response to problems; brings ideas to the fore to help resolve work issues.
The job will be based from Cambridge but it is expected that the Graduate will be working remotely for most of the placement.