The talent coordinator / booker will work directly on commercial strategies for a number of artistes/clients, primarily in the music industry.
The successful applicant will work alongside the Managing Director and Agents to strategies and execute commercial opportunities for both established and development artistes, whilst also assisting with administrative tasks. The coordinator will work alongside “celebrity” and “established music” clientele and must adhere to strict confidentiality with regards to plans/strategies, as well as contributing towards. Strategies will range from commercial/social media to live (touring / festivals / corporate) to music releases.
The talent coordinator must be within reasonable proximity to London and will be able to work from the Bloomsbury Office when required as well as occasionally attend meetings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with existing and potential clients
- Confident with selling/generating commercial revenue (with guidance)
- A good level of confidence with administration tasks
- Able to work within a team and adapt creatively