Briteyellow provides Wireless and Indoor Location mapping solutions for facility owners and venue operators that want to install smarter WiFi or indoor wayfinding systems that improve user experience, capture pedestrian motion data, increase loyalty, and generate more revenue.
We achieve this through our Briteyellow WiFi cloud platform that reduces the cost of installing and managing WiFi, and our BriteLocate3D Indoor mapping platform that powers mobile apps, increasing user engagement and interaction and lowering the cost of customer attraction and retention.
We need to recruit more Computer Scientists, software developers and Business Development staff. This gives us the capacity to move to the next stage of growth, allowing the director time to focus on the export market. Looking for assistance with launching our new product and growing our team. Either a software developer with expertise in Java script, HTML, CSS, C#, SQL, Entity framework, for front end/ back end programming, or a network telecom and cyber security expert to complete our ISO 27001 certification and SmartCity product development. We need to create additional working space for people within the office (capital equipment). We have a whole series of integration tasks and software development to help port our product onto different vendor hardware. We also have a problem with analytics – we need to get this done but we simply don’t have the time.
The correct candidate for this role will be reporting to the Technical Director.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Website development
- Mobile application development
- C++/ .Net / Java / Xamarin desirable
- 3D development Blender, Unity, Wave Engine desirable
- Machine Learning experience desirable
- Positive learning attitude.
- The ability to work independently and to take the initiative to solve problems and deal with issues whilst recognising boundaries.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels in an effective and professional manner.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Approach tasks in a systematic and organised way and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to identify and respond to identified needs.
- Problem Solving: Looks into tasks to determine root causes; is open-minded in response to problems; brings ideas to the fore to help resolve work issues.
- A commitment to excellent customer service and continuous improvement.