You will be involved in a variety of exciting projects and daily tasks which will allow you to expand your skill set and broaden your knowledge. You will be supported in learning new skills and familiarizing with our existing products. This role will play a key part in the migration strategy for future development projects. You will be working on creating products with direct application for our customers.
• Maintaining and continuously enhancing our existing products
• Providing second line support and resolve issues as part of a diverse team
• Developing further technical languages and skills
• Undertaking ad hoc duties as and when required
• Computing related honours degree with a high programming content
• Exposure to development in C# or Delphi.
• A good understanding of Windows, Web and Mobile environments.
• Good analytical and logical skills, including problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas: SQL, REST, C, HTML5, CSS, Sockets, RS232 and RS485.
• Experience of developing mobile apps for Android and Apple platforms.
• Understanding of software development methodologies and techniques (OO, TDD, Agile).
Open-minded, curious, with a genuine interest for technology and a very positive attitude to learning, you will have good analytical ability, communication skills and attention to details.
A self-starter, you will have a high personal drive to succeed, be personable and approach tasks in a systematic and organised way with a commitment to excellent customer service and continuous improvement.