About the Company
Forever Health Studios is a new business with plans to expand to several studios within close proximaty of Bedford
- The candidate’s responsibilities will include lead generation. Elements of sales forecasting, analytics, research, CRM maintenance and other sales and marketing support functions.
- The candidate will provide general support for marketing and eCommerce.
- They will work towards achieving the objectives of the marketing plan.
- Updating website content – as and when necessary.
- Assisting with pulling together content for client and staff email campaigns.
- Convert prospective leads to new customers.
- Working on client and corporate events.
- To produce web content in liaison with the marketing team, to attract customers to our site.
- Monitor sales regularly - daily, weekly and produce monthly reports.
- Maintain marketing materials.
- Assist with presentation development such as presentations and videos.
- Take customer calls as and when needed.
- Monitor and produce monthly reports on customer satisfaction levels.
- Armed with this understanding you will be able to specialise in the area that best suits your abilities and interests.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a
- willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties. Your attributes need to align with our core
- company values which are associated with a high level of customer care, satisfaction and respect.
- You have a desire to complete a task to set standards
- Have a realisation of the importance of respect and punctuality towards our clients.
- You are creative so you are able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Drive to succeed and willingness to learn, sometimes under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to communicate well
Marketing / Public Relations
Marketing degree desirable.
Experience / familiarity with the following tools would be useful but not a pre-requisite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint), WordPress, and HubSpot.
Skills /abilities/ competencies
Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
Excellent writing skills
Excellent presentation skills
Pays attention to detail