Interact Analysis is a small and rapidly growing market intelligence business focusing on industrial automation, transportation and robotics/warehouse automation. With offices in the UK, US and China we already have a global footprint and engage with some of the biggest and most exciting companies on a daily basis.
The role would require the successful applicant to be involved in active projects from day one, contributing to a variety of tasks. These will be:
- Helping to populate research databases from a variety of sources - websites, company financial documents, statistics agencies.
- Helping to support our marketing activities by managing and adding to our research and marketing database.
- Creating exciting and impactful infographics/visualizations based on Interact Analysis's research
- Helping to write both short and long 'insight' articles to support and promote our research.
- Helping to improve the useability and functionality of our website by helping with our SEO (search engine optimisation) activities and other design improvements, including improved content categories.
We would also expect the candidate to join our weekly internal operational meetings and, where appropriate and possible, some of our research meetings.
At Interact Analysis we are a small, dynamic team with lots of collaboration. The ability to work creatively and with different team members from different locations will be essential.
We are happy to support remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic