The Role is to support Partnerships for Better Business Ltd in their delivery of services for Business Improvement Districts (BID) and place management.
To support pfbb UK in delivery of Luton BID projects for Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) in line with the BID’s Business plan objectives. This will be done by providing project support to the BID Teams coordinating activity to enable the delivery of the BID plan. Provide digital and social media and email marketing services for Luton BID.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
Operational BID Project Delivery, Working closely with the BID Team:
- Represent pfbb UK and our clients in a professional and exemplary manner at all times.
- Provide project support to the pfbb BID Manager and the BID Teams.
- Support the BID Teams in preparation of project plans and understanding critical paths. Directly deliver projects and work with suppliers and businesses to support and enable this project delivery.
- Liaise with BID contractors and suppliers on operational matters and oversee payment, to ensure both effective project delivery and value for money.
- Communicate effectively with all businesses, partners and the broader community, and keep them aware of the activities of the BID.
- Liaise with businesses and partners as required to encourage engagement and participation in BID projects.
- Liaise closely with the BID Ambassador teams for all aspects of operational delivery.
- Manage social media sites for the BID, creating and publishing content and engagement with other social media users.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of publications and promotions such as leaflets, newsletters, press releases and digital media
Operational BID Social Media
- Provide administration, digital and social media and email marketing services to Luton BID. In particular
- Create content, schedule and pro-actively manage the Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and produce an analytics report once a month)
Specific Administrative tasks
- Emails – monitor firstname.lastname@example.org Reply to emails where possible and forward onto BID manager if not possible to action yourself. Save all meaningful emails, in relevant Dropbox folders.
- Board Meetings – update BID Director register with attendees after each board meeting.
- Companies House – addition and removal of company directors
- Telephone calls – answer phones and answer queries or redirect calls accordingly.
- Business Visit Logs – ensure Ambassadors and Project Managers are filling out on a weekly basis – maintenance of logs if any problems develop.
- Constant Contact – update from database, separating those with express permissions and those with implied permissions
- Ambassadors – source and order new uniform equipment etc, action any other requests for or from staff. Set up of new phones, sourcing of phone upgrades.
• A structured approach to their work with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills in particular with Word and Excel.
• Social media and digital marketing expertise.
• Confident and engaging personality, comfortable with meeting businesses and discussing projects.
• Able to multi-task and have confidence in managing changing requirements.