Job brief for Project Engineer for the Ventilation and Dust extraction Industry,
We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Prepare quotes and discuss them with the sales team and the client.
COVID-19 considerations: We allow workers to work from home as much as possible.
- How many years of AutoCAD Drawing experience do you have?
- How many years of Projects and/or Contracts Engineer experience do you have?
- How many years of RAMS assessment and statement experience do you have?
- How many years of Site Measurement experience do you have?
Good communication skills
Pays attention to detail
Ability to work in a team