Events and PR are Business Awards specialists. Currently we have four National awards which we organise and run. These are SME (small and medium size enterprise) National Business Awards, National Business Women's awards, National Building Awards and National Best New Business Awards. We also presently run five County Business awards including both SME Northamptonshire Business Awards and SME Luton & Bedfordshire Business Awards. At the moment we have a small team of 9 exceptional individuals who believe in offering a professional and personalised service to all we work with. We endeavour to use top venues for the awards events including venues like Wembley Stadium. Our main aim and purpose of the awards is to celebrate and recognise the very best of SME businesses from across the UK.
As we continue to expand we require a graduate who will help with the following duties:
- Develop and implement a Social Media strategy across our 4 national and 5 county awards.
- Research the best social media outlets for our different target audiences.
- Work with our small team to understand both our business and in particular our target audience.
- Engage with national, regional and trade press to get our winners covered both online and in hard copy.
- Develop a press pack that can be sent to all our finalists/runners up/winners to maximise their exposure either to the B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to customers) audience.
- Attend our awards and issue press releases after the event. Act as point of contact for any press enquiries.
Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential.
Very friendly, customer focused and comfortable on the phone.