Aegis Group is a new leading edge company, combining the highest level of professional standards and best value for money in securing customer property.
Aegis Group has provided an outstanding standard of service to its customers, which has not only built our reputation; in fact it has developed and generated more business.
Our aim is to promote our name by providing the utmost level of service and we strive to achieve excellence. As a facilities management provider we are making all efforts to achieve a high profile status and to comply with British Standards, so that we can uphold and keep up our professional approach by maintaining good practice.
We offer a diverse range of specialist services designed to enable us to be the best facilities management provider in the area.
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests - Using Software
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Managing ISO:9001 procedures and policies.
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events; Ability to Multitask.