Rosetta Publishing grew out of a printing company. It now publishes monthly, local newspapers in Mid Beds, North Beds, Bedford Borough and East Northants.
The local newspapers we publish in are:
- Beds Bulletin
- Kempston Calling
- East Northants Reporter
These newspapers are distributed free to over 90,000 homes across the region.
The right candidate for Rosetta will be selling advertising spaces in established monthly newspapers to potential clients, current and new clients.
This role is a telephone based sales role selling advertising space in established monthly newspapers in Bedfordshire and East Northamptonshire.
On a day to day basis the candidate’s job role will be:
1) To identify new prospects and introduce new business, using social media, existing competitors publication and any other appropriate means
2) To maintain contact with existing clients, renewing their contracts as required
3) To maintain records of contact with both new and existing clients via our CRM system and update the CRM on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties. Your attributes need to align with our core company values.
- You have a desire to complete a task to set standards.
- You are creative and you are able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Drive to succeed and willingness to learn, sometimes under pressure.
- Able to work in a team.
- Ability to communicate well over the phone in order to gain sales.
- Analytical ability,
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Pays attention to detail.