Join an award-winning team. ViewRanger is a free GPS navigation app used by millions of people around the world to plan, navigate, and share outdoor adventures. Combining the world’s best offline maps with interactive route guides, advanced GPS navigation features, augmented reality, and cutting-edge wearable technology, ViewRanger is the ultimate adventure tool for anyone exploring the great outdoors. www.viewranger.com
This role could focus on one or both of these projects, depending on the interest and skills:
Influencer Marketing Project
ViewRanger is looking to grow relationships with top influencers in the outdoor marketing, including hikers, walkers and cyclists. This person helps develop, build, and maintain our influencer outreach program.
- Identify and build relationships with top influencers in key markets, including UK, USA, France and selected other European countries.
- Develop and execute on influencer campaigns.
- Build up relationships with top ViewRanger explorers
- Engage and sign influencers into our new affiliate and marketing partnerships programs
- Liaise with marketing team on copy, graphics and other assets - Research and employ influencer program best practices
- Provide weekly reports on influencers and affiliate program Requirements:
- Proven work experience managing social media accounts
- You thrive on talking to people and making strong connections.
Major bonus if you love hiking and cycling, and can talk the outdoor talk.
- Expertise in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be fluent in English. Bonus if fluent in German, French, or Spanish.
Marketing Partnerships Project
ViewRanger is looking to help grow our new marketing partnerships program with outdoor and fitness organizations and brands. This person finds ways to partner, network, and build relationships with organizations.
- Build on a list of potential partnerships in our key markets, including UK, France, USA, and selected other European countries.
- Contact current and potential partners - Meet weekly outreach numbers and monthly activation goals for partnerships
- Revise pitches as you learn what works; what doesn’t
- Assist with partnership activations, including copy and graphics for website
- Provide project reports and analytics as needed
- Opportunities to earn extra bonus based on partnership activation goals
- A knack for sales and building relationships. This is a great way to hone your skills.
- Not afraid to communicate via email, social media, or on the phone.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be fluent in English. Bonus if fluent in German, French, or Spanish.
- Passion for outdoor activities, a major plus.
The Marketing Project Manager role, based from the company’s Cambridge HQ, reports to the marketing director (based in USA), and collaborates with employees in UK, Italy, and Ukraine.
Self motivated, entrepreneurial, good with people. Ideally with a passion for outdoor activities such as hiking.