About the Company
A Class Kitchens of Bedford is a family run kitchen company, based in Sharnbrook, north Bedfordshire, established in 2013. The company is owned by Jemma and Jon Hough and employs a Logistics Coordinator and a team of subcontracted fitters. Over the years the company has grown a great reputation locally for high quality kitchens and outstanding customer care.
The Marketing Assistant role will be crucial to the next phase of growth for the company. This position will review and take ownership of the current marketing streams, to raise the company profile locally and expand on the supply only / developer market. With the lead generation in place, the company will be in a position to recruit a second designer and begin to grow their team.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include elements of analytics, social media marketing, website development, Adwords campaigns, creating landing pages and any other methods of marketing as agreed. The role will give the successful candidate scope to showcase their ideas and skills to support the business.
• The candidate will work with the directors to create and achieve the objectives of the marketing plan.
• Maintain social media accounts
• Update website content and produce web content in liaison with the marketing team, to attract customers to our sites.
• Monitor leads weekly and produce monthly reports.
• To update the CRM with lead information
• Complete competitor analysis and feedback to directors
• Produce and maintain marketing material as required
• Make calls to potential trade customers and domestic customers to book in new design appointments
• Analyse current marketing styles, report on their cost effectiveness to the business and make suggestions for improvements.
• Grow the level of leads that book a design visit to a steady 3- 5 per week.
Marketing degree desirable.
Experience / familiarity with the following tools would be useful but not a pre-requisite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint), WordPress, Google Adwords
Skills /abilities/ competencies
Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate on the tasks required
• Self-motivated and driven to make a difference
• Creative and forward thinking
• Confidence in working from home, without supervision
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Enthusiastic – we want to hear your ideas!
The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties. This is a work from home position, so the candidate must have a suitable laptop and space to complete the work duties, plus be able to work unsupervised.