We see ourselves as forward thinking ahead of our competitors when it comes to our marketing strategy, with a strong presence locally and have tried various different marketing initiatives over the past 5 years, some being more successful than others.
Our website www.chandlergarvey.com is currently having a visual face lift, due to be live in September and we have other marketing plans in the pipeline.
We are looking for a graduate to help develop our 12, 24 and 36 month marketing strategy, to suggest some new and innovative ideas that may not have been seen within our industry. We have plenty of content, but would like fresh eyes to put a new spin on our content, to help find new clients and cross sell to existing and old clients.
We have a database of over 9,000 contacts, split into various categories and want to be able to communicate with them in new ways.
Chandler Garvey offers a full range of commercial property services to owners and occupiers from a network of 5 offices in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
- Working with the Head of Corporate Affairs to create a corporate marketing strategy for the next 12, 24 and 36 months.
- Look at innovative ways to use existing collateral and put a critical path together for Chandler Garvey to implement.
- Look at different routes to market, through the website, SM and our CRM database.
- Creating ideas for different campaigns and targeting different audiences.
- Assist with engaging with SM contacts and creating new ones.
- Look at new marketing opportunities and initiatives
- Ensure that online and offline marketing works together.
• A self-motivated individual that is able to work to deadlines and has good communication skills.
• A positive “can do” attitude