About the Company Control Technologies UK Ltd is a developer of Intelligent Machine Systems for the On and Off Highway machinery markets. Whether clients are looking for control, interfaces or machine intelligence, we have the right solutions for our clients.
With Intelligent Engineering at the heart of everything we do, we can help our customers, and their users, increase performance and decrease costs. Our Intelligent Engineering Framework gives us the flexibility to deliver quickly and precisely.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include elements of sales, analytics, research, CRM maintenance and other sales and marketing support functions.
• The candidate will provide general support to the MD for marketing • Assisting with pulling together content for client email campaigns – knowledge of implementing MailChimp campaigns an advantage
• To produce compelling web content in liaison with the MD, to attract customers to our website and then convert to leads on the website
• Carry out detailed market research across numerous geographical territories
• Competitor analysis (SWOT)
• Design and implement marketing material (digital and physical) for distribution
• Assist with presentation development such as presentations and videos.
• Design and implement a customer satisfaction survey system with tangible metrics and reporting to MD Armed with this understanding you will be able to specialise in the area that best suits your abilities and interests.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties.
• You have a desire to complete a task to set standards
• You are creative so you are able to self-motivate and work independently.
• Drive to succeed and willingness to learn, sometimes under pressure
• Able to work in a team
• Ability to communicate well Graduate Degree Marketing/ PR/ Public Relations Qualifications Marketing degree desirable. Experience / familiarity with the following tools would be useful but not a pre-requisite: Adobe InDesign, MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint), WordPress, MailChimp, Google AdWords, SEO, Google Analytics.