The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and eCommerce sales team with in the business.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include elements of sales forecasting, analytics, research, CRM maintenance and other sales and marketing support functions.
· The candidate will provide general support for marketing and eCommerce sales team.
· They will work towards achieving the objectives of the marketing plan.
· Maintain the E-commerce shop online.
· Updating website content – as and when necessary.
· Assisting with pulling together content for client and staff email campaigns.
· Working on client and corporate events.
· To produce web content in liaison with the marketing team, to attract customers to our sites.
· Monitor sales regularly - daily, weekly and produce monthly reports.
· Research and build business cases for developing new online courses - Market analysis – pricing, product, promotion, competitor activity.
· Research industry best practice and competitor bench marking - use this information to challenge pricing.
· Maintain marketing materials.
· Assist with presentation development such as presentations and videos.
· Assist with all aspects of events and trade shows (including travel arrangements)
· Take customer calls as and when needed.
· Monitor and produce monthly reports on customer satisfaction levels.
Working with Me Learning will expose you to all aspects of the marketing. It will help you to understand how the marketing function operates within the business.
Armed with this understanding you will be able to specialise in the area that best suits your abilities and interests.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties. Your attributes need to align with our core company values which are bravery, passion, trust and pride • You have a desire to complete a task to set standards • You are creative so you are able to self-motivate and work independently. • Drive to succeed and willingness to learn, sometimes under pressure • Able to work in a team • Ability to communicate well