As a part of the Home Care Team the Marketing BDM will be responsible for the service delivery, growth and reputation within the region. the Marketing BDM will network and build strong relationships with care commissioners and forge a strong pipeline of referrals and, meeting operational targets. Additionally, the Marketing BDM will deliver on established sales targets through identifying, prospecting, and closing new client’s sales orders to meet the organisations KPI’s targets for growth and profitability while maintaining relationships with existing key clients within the Live In Care sector.
You will identify and build strong relationships with commissioners, and other key stakeholders. You will build pipelines of opportunity leading the Business strategy for future business.
- Develop and implement an annual Business Development plan for the Company.
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and manage the budget throughout the year.
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources
- Strengthen the Company’s business development and marketing processes, systems and procedures including knowledge database and management; lead identification, selection and management; lead and opportunities pipeline; etc.
- Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner
- Maintain a cycle of business development activities including:
- The identification and cultivation of potential clients
- Market research
- Preparing marketing strategies and plans
- Marketing visits
- Presentations, attendance at conferences and seminars
- Delivering and publishing papers
- Maintaining the Companies profile presence in the market.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with existing and potential key clients, strategic partner firms and independent consultants.
- Organise and implement a client and partner care program including:
- Client satisfaction/feedback surveys
- Client and partner development activities
- Client and partner events.
- Contribute to the planning, management and development of the Company.
- Conduct reviews of projects, ensuring that any lessons learnt are appropriately disseminated and acted upon.
- Raising the company profile by attending exhibitions, providers meetings and seminars
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Participate in the growth and development of the business.
- Assessing team performance when it comes to growing the business through client acquisition and sales
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data
- Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
- Educating team members on best business practices and techniques for increasing effectiveness
- Following up on client leads
- Being knowledgeable about the services offered by the business
Key measures & targets:
- Market intelligence reports to be updated with the research team to track targets
- Client engagement numbers against opportunities converted
- New clients introduced to A Class Care
- Customer Satisfaction undertaken and feedback to be reported quarterly to the Operational and Care Director
One Line Marketing and PR
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Knowledge and Experience
- Business Development in challenging markets and conflict states
- Strong project management/sales pipeline skills
- Strong technical ability including the use of Office365
- Good marketing skills including digital marketing, press release, blog writing and improving organic search optimization.
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Office, databases and Project Management systems
MUST HAVE ACCESS TO VEHICLE AS SOME LOCAL TRAVEL REQUIRED