Alrose Products Ltd is a small precision engineering company specialising the manufacture of high-quality motion control products, specialising in Gas Springs and Dampers. Over the last 30 years, we have focused on designing and manufacturing bespoke products for the Marine, Aerospace, Industrial sectors.
You will be responsible for taking existing 2D drawings and converting them into 3D CAD models for our upcoming product ranges. You will also work with image editors to produce quality pictures for our new website, marketing, and promotional materials. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of CAD files and associated specifications.
As a self-starting and outgoing person, you should feel comfortable working independently with autonomy towards shared goals.
● Be fluent in the use of CAD packages (Solidworks or Fusion360) to generate 3D models and 2D drawings. (In house specific training offered)
● Understand engineering drawings, the symbols used and dimensional tolerances
● Have a basic knowledge of image editors like Photoshop
● 25 - 35 Hrs per week flexible within the scope
● Approx 7 Hrs per day - start time negotiable
Location: ● Mainly in our modern Co-working space near Liverpool Street Station (London)
● Some work from home possible after the initial induction
● Some business travel may be required to other factory or customer locations (Company financed)