Home Creations are a window blinds manufacturing company based in the heart of Milton Keynes, specialising in producing elegant and stylish window shading for the trade industry.
The company has a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and amongst them have over 30 years of experience within the window blinds industry. Their dedicated team are always on hand to provide as much help as possible, whatever the request or query maybe.
As they expand they require an IT & Website Maintenance Engineer to work within the organisation.
The right candidate will need to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems and Website of Home Creations, your work is to provide technical support to various departments.
Mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer data systems and ensuring colleagues get immediate IT support. You'll generally need to: -
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain company’s website data systems and internal networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- work continuously on a task until completion
- priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with colleagues and software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Attention to details, eager to learn and a team player