Unit 128 Enterprise House Wrest Park Beds
- With over 30 years’ combined construction industry experience, our team has delivered projects in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia and enjoys long-term, repeat and referral clients based on our unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
The role advertised is a new role as we expand the team and grow and we need somebody that can take this challenge on and make the role there own.
- Diary and travel management for a company Directors or management team.
- Reception duties – answering calls, emails and letters.
- All-around secretarial duties.
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
- Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures.
- Keeping records of office expenditure.
- Data responsibilities, including GDPR.
- Meeting, conference and event planning.
- Researching and writing reports and project work.
- Assisting with HR and associated staff appraisals and training.
- People management.
- Being able to muck in with whatever is needed to keep the office running smoothly!
Construction Degree ideal
Skills /abilities/ competencies
Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
Excellent writing skills
Excellent presentation skills
Pays attention to detail
27th September 2020