We’re a full-service branding and design agency. From a brand conception to a strategic engagement campaign, we are effective by understanding each client’s unique challenge, and discovering what excites their customers the most.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include researching, preparing and carrying out an ambitious marketing plan.
You will have the chance to shape and guide the marketing strategy on social media, SEO, PPC, public relations, website, videos and our blog.
- The candidate will provide research, draft and publish a marketing plan and overall strategy
- They will work towards achieving the goals of the marketing plan.
- Updating website content – as and when necessary.
- Assisting with pulling together content for client and staff email campaigns.
- Monitor impact of marketing strategy.
- Identify websites for link building and guest blogging
- Research competitors and benchmark us against them in terms of websites, offering and prices.
- Maintain marketing materials
- Research, explore and understand the various social media platforms and help make best practice recommendations on how to maximise our communications cross these.
- Review and establish customer/consumer behavior, expectations and habits across these platforms and make suggestions as to what type of messaging and frequency best suits these (platforms).
- Help create a strategy/plan for the calendar year maximise communications and engagement across these with thoughts on what type of (holistic) campaign messaging would be most appropriate
The successful candidate will have a drive and commitment to devise and implement a marketing plan. They will be comfortable communicating with people within and outside the business. They will be accurate in their written work and have an ability to think outside the box. The role will require the person to work independently.