Fusion radiology is a specialist provider of tele-radiology solutions for the UK radiology reporting. We are UK based and can give you access to the specialist consultants who work within the NHS. The Fusion radiology team is made up of FRCR qualified, GMC/GDC registered NHS consultant, each with complimentary specialisms that allow us to cover all body areas and modalities.
The candidate will provide general support for marketing (B2B)
- Obtain client (GP/ Dental practice/ Clinic/ NHS hospital) contact through online research and other directory.
- Make phone calls to relevant contact persons and follow up call with potential client.
- S/he will work towards achieving the objectives of the marketing plan.
- Work with IT developer to design co-branding social media, campaigns and website.
- Update website content and blog – as and when necessary.
- Design flyer and banner for attending events and seminars.
- Research competitor’s report on bench marking against their business strategy.
- Research online social media for off-diary stories and content and relevant to market industry.
- Maintain marketing materials and email marketing to potential clients about services.
- Report fortnightly/monthly about target and existing customers.
- Update and promote on social media about Fusions Radiology services and products.
- A graduate with a relevant degree or proven work/intern experience in Social Media Management/Digital Marketing
- Ability to generate and deliver creative and engaging content (text, image)
- Familiarity with Adobe CSS
- A high level of written English
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills/ competent on phone calls
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Client Job Title