About Sterling Marketing Consultancy Ltd
Sterling Marketing Consultancy Ltd is an ActionCOACH Franchise, providing coaching and training to business owners to help them make more profits and create amazing team based in Harrow.
Our Vision - “World Abundance through Business Re-education”
Our Mission is “ActionCOACH is a team of committed, positive and successful people who are always striving to be balanced, integral and honest. We will work within our “14 Points of Culture” to make sure that everyone who touches or is touched by the ActionCOACH team, will benefit greatly and in some way move closer to becoming the person they want to be or achieve the goals they want to achieve.
Our purpose is to have a coach in every business.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our small company and help us develop and implement a Digital Marketing Strategy.
Your role will play a very important part in our company’s success, by helping us further promote our products our brand name in the market place.
We expect you to have a big passion for Digital Technologies and Digital Marketing Channels, you will be the driving force behind our Digital Marketing, so it is a perfect opportunity to make your mark.
You are proficient in communications, public relations, writing and editing copy, and website and email marketing campaigns. As an ambitious organisation, you are an independent self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Apply communication skills to all forms of writing and editorial campaigns, social media accounts portfolio & website
- Enhance and communicate our core organisation & campaign messages
- Monitor and evaluate the delivery of outputs using analytical tools
- Support the communications & marketing strategy with the senior team
- Build, plan and implement and manage the overall marketing strategy to connect with different targets
- Manage all digital marketing channels, and run organic and paid campaign, mainly on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn where applicable
- Oversee all of the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Provide suggestions for improvements
- Utilise CRM in better planning, targeting across different steps of the sales process.
Use of email marketing, social media and websites
CRM database experience
Writing copy, reports and editorial skills
Good use of Office 365
Positive attitude and approach to excellence
Communications training & supervision of staff/volunteers