This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic graduate intern to join an innovative and fast-growing British manufacturer which has a strong track record of exporting its products round the world.
This role will offer you the chance to gain experience of creating new video and online content to support the growth of the business. The skills and experience you gain will provide a valuable foundation for a career in digital marketing and communications.
Keencut is a leading manufacturer of high-quality precision cutting equipment for the wide-format printing and sign-making industry. From its manufacturing base in Corby, Northants, it sells globally with a strong presence in the USA, the UK and Western Europe, generating 80% of sales outside the UK.
During the COVID lockdown Keencut launched a new programme of digital and video content to boost sales and improve the user experience. This delivered sales growth and improved customer satisfaction. The company is now building its digital resources to ensure continued sales and export growth, and a superior “digital first” user experience.
The role will entail:
- Creating and editing video content
- Working behind the camera using a ‘multi-camera’ setup to host live video conferences
- Digitising of support materials
- Creating a digital multimedia support experience (through video, chatbot, web and other channels)
- Web content creation
- Using social media to drive b2b sales
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro. Experience of other Adobe Creative Suite apps would be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of using DSLR cameras to create high quality video content
- A creative eye for camera and lighting positioning
This is a 280 hour internship over a maximum of 10 weeks. Actual hours will vary according to business needs. Visit www.keencut.com to learn more about our business.
- Motivated to pursue a career in digital marketing and communications
- Technically adept, able to learn new software packages and web tools quickly
- Flexible in your approach to respond to business and customer requirements
- Organised, with good attention to detail
- A good communicator and a team player