Briteyellow provides Wireless and Indoor Location mapping solutions for facility owners and venue operators that want to install smarter WiFi or indoor wayfinding systems that improve user experience, capture pedestrian motion data, increase loyalty, and generate more revenue.
We achieve this through our Briteyellow WiFi cloud platform that reduces the cost of installing and managing WiFi, and our BriteLocate3D Indoor mapping platform that powers mobile apps, increasing user engagement and interaction and lowering the cost of customer attraction and retention.
We need to recruit more Computer Scientists, software developers and Business Development staff. This gives us the capacity to move to the next stage of growth, allowing the director time to focus on the export market. Looking for assistance with launching our new product and growing our team. Either a software developer with expertise in Java script, HTML, CSS, C#, SQL, Entity framework, for front end/ back end programming, or a network telecom and cyber security expert to complete our ISO 27001 certification and SmartCity product development. We need to create additional working space for people within the office (capital equipment). We have a whole series of integration tasks and software development to help port our product onto different vendor hardware. We also have a problem with analytics – we need to get this done but we simply don’t have the time.
The correct candidate for this role will be reporting to the Sales Director.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with International clients.
- To carry out customer research.
- To undertake customer interviews.
- To set-up meetings and bookings with customers.
- To attend meetings, exhibitions and international fairs.
- To undertake follow-ups and produce reports.
- To use Briteyellows CRM system.
- To build up an in-depth knowledge of both Briteyellow’s products and within the industry.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and booking meeting appointments.
- Working to weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
Negotiation & persuasion skills
Project management skills
Attention to detail
Excellent time management and organisation
Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations