We are looking for a creative multi talented individual to join our team as a 3D Artist.
Our ideal candidate will also have a knowledge of Unity3D.
The responsibilities of the 3D Artist include creating still and moving images using computers, creating 3D models of products, and managing multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
To be a successful 3D Artist, you should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player. Ultimately, a top-notch 3D Artist is creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of colour, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
You'll be joining one of the UK's leading technology companies who specialise in the design and development of virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality applications, so an interest in technology is a must.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from Directors, Animators, Designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Bachelor's degree in a design related field.
- Interested in immersive technology
- A portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software for 3D artists
- Knowledge of Unity
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, colour, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.