Benefits and details for registering as a graduate onto the Time2Grow project:
- This graduate scheme gives you a 10 week paid knowledge exchange job working on a real business project.
- Each job opportunity requires a graduate to complete 280 hours within 10.
- Free training on how to make the most of the job opportunity and experience gained, including a workshop and 1-2-1 session with a business and careers professional.
- A range of graduate level job opportunities to choose from in all sectors, located within Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cherwell, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale and Wellingborough.
- Support and advice during the project.
- It is open ANY graduate from any university, living in the SEMLEP area (South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership) who has graduated from any university in the past 5 years.
- The Careers and Employability team are available to provide support with CV and application writing as well as help with interview techniques, as required. For further information including availability and advice please visit the careers website on: www.beds.ac.uk/careers