Benefits and details for registering as a graduate
- This graduate scheme gives you a 10 week paid knowledge exchange secondment working on a real business project.
- Each secondment is for one graduate and will last up to 10 weeks (at 28 hours per week).
- Free training on how to make the best of the opportunity including a workshop and 1-2-1 session with a business professional.
- A range of graduate level job opportunities to choose from in all sectors, located within Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cherwell Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale and Welling borough.
- Support and advice during the project.
- It can be ANY graduate living in the SEMLEP area (South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership) who has graduated from any university in the past 5 years.
- The Careers and Employability team can provide support with CV and application writing as well as interview techniques, as required. For further information including availability and advice please visit the careers website on: www.beds.ac.uk/careers
Once registered you can sign up to a work readiness programme workshop. When you have completed the workshop you will be able to apply for jobs.
Should you fail to attend the workshop that you are registered for you will only have one more opportunity to register for a later session. Failure to attend a subsequent workshop will result in being removed from the programme.