Benefits and details for registering as a company
- The University will employ the graduates, covering payroll costs, NI and recruitment costs. You only pay 40% of the total employment cost.
- University graduates come with a range of skills and benefits that can help business reach that next level.
- Graduates that are fresh in to the workforce are keen to prove themselves and to progress.
- Graduates are digitally literate and bring a natural fluency to a rapidly changing landscape, making them comfortable with technology and multi-tasking.
- A graduate’s adaptability and inquisitiveness make them ideal for tackling unfamiliar problems.
- Graduates bring an enthusiastic attitude and are looking to challenge themselves professionally; giving enterprises the edge they need to compete effectively.
- The University will invoice the business on a monthly basis for a 40% contribution to the salary - whilst the University pays the other 60%..
- The University will send you applicant details enabling you to shortlist and interview possible candidates’.