Local Grocers is an exciting start-up company with a vision to take grocery local: Think Just Eat but for your full weekly shop. We deliver produce from the best artisan green-grocers, bakers, brewers and more. Our model is built to celebrate the best independent local suppliers.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful Marketing Executive to join our small team. The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time as we are soon to launch our MVP (our website). The core job role will include:
- Providing support for the marketing and eCommerce sales team
- Creating marketing content for social media and other marketing channels
- Managing and executing product photography
- Producing and proof-reading marketing text for the website, print and social media
- Updating website marketing and product content
- Sourcing and managing micro-influencers to social media platforms
- Supporting brand development
- Supporting and advising the general marketing strategy
- Provide customer support when needed
The successful candidate will be an energetic, enthusiastic individual whose passion will amplify the passion we have for our wonderful independent vendors. They will have outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties.
- You have a desire to complete a task to set standards
- You are creative so you are able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Drive to succeed and willingness to learn, sometimes under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to communicate well
- Social and good at building trusting relationships
Client Job Title
We encourage all our staff to keep grounded and understand the workings of our business fully. As part of this we will encourage you to engage with our suppliers and carry out a small number of deliveries for the firm.
As a fast paced early-stage start up, we have an ‘all hands on deck’ ethos. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help with various aspects of the company which they would not get exposure to at an older, established firm.