Common Duties and Responsibilities
- To take on the responsibility for uplifting the company’s image through rebranding, creating a stronger presence on social media.
- Ensure internet access is safe and secure for staff and pupils.
- Manage networking systems.
- To provide technology support to staff and students.
We are looking to hire a talented IT Manager to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Ameina is a great place to grow your career. You will take the lead on IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine security and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT strategy, and processes
- Implement systems for reporting and collating data that will inform our partners and commissioners of progress, identify weaknesses and give an overall group performance.
- Assess and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
Qualifications for IT Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and monitoring IT across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices The
Ameina Centre is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, Confident and willingness to travel.